LifeMonitor Small Animal Vital Signs Surgical Monitoring System
In the process of animal surgical experiments, real-time monitoring of various physiological indicators of experimental animals can help experimental staff effectively improve the probability of successful surgery and obtain better experimental results. Routine surgical monitoring of animals includes anesthesia depth monitoring and physiological function monitoring, such as body temperature, cardiac function, respiration rate and respiration pattern, blood pressure and so on.
For small animals with large surface area/body weight, hypothermia will lead to serious cardiovascular and respiratory damage. Maintaining the body temperature of small animals during the operation of such small animals can effectively reduce the damage caused by hypothermia on the cardiovascular and respiratory system.
LifeMonitor Small Animal Vital Signs Surgical Monitoring System can effectively monitor the heart rate, ECG, body temperature, respiration and other physiological indicators of experimental animals in a non-invasive way in the process of surgical experiments, improve the surgical survival rate, and improve the quality of animal experiments to ensure better experimental results.
Product Features of LifeMonitor Small Animal Vital Signs Surgical Monitoring System
1. Real-time monitoring of heart rate
2. Real-time non-invasive monitoring of ECG;
3. Monitoring of temperature and respiratory rate;
4. Monitoring blood oxygen saturation;
5. Combined usage with other experimental instruments.
Applications of LifeMonitor Small Animal Vital Signs Surgical Monitoring System
1. Study on myocardial infarction
2. Drug screening & toxicology study
3. Monitoring of parturition under anesthesia
4. Wireless telemetry preparation and monitoring of implantation surgery
5. Hypertension study
6. Ventricular pressure catheterization & Monitoring in small animals
7. Study on arrhythmia
8. ECG heart rate "R trigger" study
9. Migraine research
10. Epilepsy research
11. Study on cerebrovascular accident
12. Pre-experimental screening of surgery
13. Continuous monitoring of drug interventions
Contact: Tow-Intelligent Technology
Add: No. 351 Sizhuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai