Hypoxic-hyperoxic Glove Box ProOx-700
Hypoxic-hyperoxic Glove Box ProOx-700 provides an appropriate oxygen environment for the establishment of experimental animal models of hypoxia/hyperoxia, which could be used to simulate the physiological hypoxic state in vivo. In such case, in vitro research results will be closer to the real level in vivo. It can also be used to simulate the pathological state of organisms in special hypoxic/hyperoxic conditions for the study of related mechanisms and diseases. It even can be used to simulate the pathological state of organism in certain hypoxic/hyperoxic state, so as to study the related mechanism and disease.
Tow-Int Tech offers a full range of low and high oxygen control products for animal experiments, including constant concentration controlled low oxygen chambers, high oxygen chambers, programmable intermittent oxygen concentration control systems, low oxygen chambers with buffer gates, etc. The whole set of low oxygen/high oxygen laboratory apparatus is mainly composed of oxygen controller and animal laboratory chamber. In addition, a variety of different gas controllers can be provided to meet the gas concentration control requirements of different experiments such as O2, CO2, NO, CO, and O3.
A gas buffer chamber and a glove operating device are added to Hypoxic-hyperoxic Glove Box ProOx-700 on the basis of the basic animal hypoxia/hyperoxic experimental system to facilitate long-haul continuous experiments. When changing food and water supply for the animals in the chamber, the compartment door between the buffer and the main chamber shall be closed. Then, the outer chamber door is opened to provide food and water supply into the buffer chamber. Though oxygen concentration in the buffer chamber changes, the animal in the main chamber is not affected. The outer chamber door is then closed and nitrogen will be filled into the buffer chamber, to reestablishes hypoxic condition. After that, the compartment door between the buffer and the operating area can be reopened to move food and water supply into the main chamber.
Hypoxic Hyperoxic Glove Box ProOx-700 effectively prevents gas fluctuations caused by opening and closing doors when changing food and water supply. It could be used to simulate the physiological hypoxia state in vivo for long duration experiments, so that in vitro research results will be closer to the real level in vivo. It also can be used to simulate the pathological state of organisms in specific hypoxic/hyperoxic conditions to study the related mechanisms and diseases.
Product Features and Parameters：
1. Provide a specific environment for the establishment of animal hypoxic/hyperoxic experimental models.
2. Automatically mix gases according to the preset gas concentration to maintain a constant oxygen concentration environment. No gas-mixing outside the chamber is needed and thus it is gas saving.
3. Dynamic programmable control in the chamber allows a smooth intermittent switching control between hyperoxia and anoxia.
4. The gas buffer chamber and glove system can effectively prevent the gas fluctuation caused by opening and closing the door when changing food and water, so as to maintain a specific constant environment for long-haul experiments.
5. The chamber is made of imported transparent PMMA, which is strong and durable.
6. 7-inch large touch screen control, user-friendly interface, simple operation
7. Monitoring parameters: temperature, humidity, O2 concentration, CO2 concentration
8. Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) Carbon dioxide transducer, measuring range: 0 ~ 5000ppm Measurement precision: ±30ppm
9. Imported Electrochemical Oxygen Concentration Detector, measurement range: 0-25% vol, measurement resolution: 0.01%, good linearity, accurate detection, long service life. There is a temperature compensation mechanism.
10. Temperature detection: imported high-precision digital platinum resistance temperature sensor.
11. Dynamic oxygen performance graph, an intuitive understanding of the oxygen concentration changing process.
12. Automatic calibration of oxygen concentration: rapid calibration of the sensor through the controller.
13. Humidity sensor and dehumidification design can effectively reduce the impact of water vapor produced by animal respiration during experiments.
14.Unique gas mixing and circulation mechanism ensures uniform gas concentration in the chamber.
15. High performance solenoid valve, stable performance, super long service life (>10 million times).
16. Acute hyperoxic, acute anoxic, chronic anoxic, and hyperoxic/hypoxic experiments can be conducted alternately.
Applications of Hypoxic Hyperoxic Glove Box ProOx-700
Genetic Expression Study: Studies have shown that 5% of gene expression in the genome is regulated by oxygen concentration;
Tumor biology: Study shows rapid tumor cell proliferation tumor often accelerated in a hypoxic micro-environment;
Neurobiology: Studies on proliferation, differentiation and injury of nerve cells in hypoxic state;
Animal modeling research of sleep apnea syndrome, myocardial ischemia and hypoxia, cerebral ischemia and injury, pulmonary hypertension, altitude sickness, tumor, ophthalmic disease, respiratory disease, hematopoietic function and etc.
Our company can provide 3Q qualification to assist customers to qualify the system in all aspects.
Contact: Tow-Intelligent Technology
Add: No. 351 Sizhuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai