The animal cough monitoring system is an extensive system based on the the existing WBP Whole-Body Plethysmograph system, which increases the cough detection function to detect and record any coughing episodes of the animals, such as mice and guinea pigs. The cough monitoring system is based on non-invasive respiratory measurement and can be used to measure various respiratory parameters of animals in calm state. It is acquired by the difference of the breathing waveforms and patterns.
This measurement methodology has been verified by many international literature.The measurement is simple and reliable, capable of detecting multiple subjects simultaneously, and thus greatly improve the experimental efficiency.
- It has an online aerosol drug nebulizing delivery device, which induces cough in animals after drug stimulation.
- The subjects are placed in a whole-body plethysmograph, where their respiratory signals are being monitored.The peak respiratory flow during coughing will definitely be significantly differed from that of normal respiratory signal. Through this change, the cough event is automatically determined and the number of coughs is automatically recorded.
- The software records the respiratory waveforms and analyzes respiratory parameters, such as respiratory frequency, tidal volume, minute ventilation, inspiratory time, expiratory time, peak respiratory flow, and number of coughs.
- The data can be exported as EXCEL format. The respiratory waveform curve can be derived.
- Optional video capture function, synchronous video recording.
- Multi-channel: 4-channel or 8-channel models are available, and more channels are available catering to customers’ requirements.
Our company can provide 3Q qualification to assist customers to qualify the system in all aspects.
Contact: Tow-Intelligent Technology
Add: No. 351 Sizhuan Road, Songjiang District, Shanghai